2014/06/28

水槽レイアウト変更(その2)Aquarium layout was changed. - two

2014.6.17
日曜日 朝になっても水槽の濁りはあまり回復しない。
暫く様子を見てから工事再開の予定であった。その時のために,前面のゴロ石はあるが、珪化木は足りない。取り敢えず、もっと適する石を三貴に探しに行くことにした。 三貴で見回ると、そうだ、薄い敷石があったことに気付いた。探すと昨日の珪化木より良いサイズでしかも薄い敷石を幾つか発見。薄いほうが軽いし、土に差し込むのが大変という問題の軽減策になるだろう。 矢作砂利も迷ったが、一袋の量が多すぎるので、取り敢えず敷石4枚買って帰った。
Next day, Sunday morning, the cloud in the water had not gotten better much.  I was thinking to continue the work after watching the situation for a while.  For the rest of the work I had enough rough stones to display the front row, but not enough plate stones for stopping the soil in the back.  For the time being, I thought and went out to Miki flower center to look for some proper stones.  After strolling there a while, I reminded myself that there sold several types of thin plate stones for paving purposes.  Examining some of them, I found the larger and thinner stones better than the ones I used yesterday.  Thinner stones are lighter and they would be easier to push into the hard soil.  I hesitated for a while whether to buy Yahagi gravels as display stones, but decided not to for the timebeing since the size of the pack was too big, and bought only four thin paving stones.

材料が揃うと、やってみたくなるのが人情。 水が綺麗になってからまた汚すのも癪と思え始めた。しかし、昨日の反省もしないといけない。土掬いの大変さ改善するは、アルミ土掬いを使う事にした。プラよりずっと薄く鋭いので、土に食い込むし、根位は切れる。 少々気が逸り、水抜きもしないで、バケツを用意して、工事にかかった。横方向の石を差し込む。昨日よりは入るが思ったほど楽ではない。クソっという感じで土を掬う。水が抜いて無いので全部ドロドロ。何も見えなくなった時点でまた反省。 ポンプを止めて、土を搔い出した所に魚を誘導しながら水を抜く。できるだけ抜いて、残りの土を掘り出す。 バケツが一杯になると、セラミックだけ再利用のために洗いゴミ袋に移し、また再開。
一応,全面全ての土を取り除き,薄石を立てた。水を少しづつ元の量まで戻したが浄化槽まで濁ってしまったので,水槽の濁りはあまりよろしくない。
After readying all materials needed, it is human nature to feel like starting the work.  Moreover it would be annoying to dirty the water after it would get cleaned.  However, I needed to review the yesterday's flaw.  I would use metal scooper to improve scooping hardened mud.  It is much sharper, and would be easier to bite into the mud and cut roots of the plants.  Not being able to hold my horses, I started as soon as I prepared a bucket.  First I pushed paving stones into the soil laterally.  It is better than yesterday, but not so easy.  Swearing, I dug mud.  Since I omitted draining water, the water got muddy soon.  When it came I could not see anything inside, I reconsidered, stopped the water pump, and drained water while guiding fish into the deep area created yesterday.  Draining water as much as possible, I restarted digging.  When the bucket got full, I separated ceramic stones from mud for future use, and started digging again.  At long last I succeeded to remove the soil and place stones as I planned.  After I filled water as it was, but since I dirtied the water purifying tank, water is very cloudy as the pictures below.


続く
To be continued.